KCA. - Keep a Child Alive

Take Action

KCA Reigns at a Rainy AIDS Walk NY!

image

Rain didn’t stop team Keep a Child Alive from shining at AIDS Walk NY!

Collectively, we raised over $92,000 for AIDS Walk NY and were by far the highest ranked fundraising team. Our very own Ian Jopson, was the highest ranked fundraiser in the whole walk with $35,650 and Jackie Nichols was right there alongside him with $32,160! 
75% of the funds raised will go toward our partners in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, South Africa, and India to provide a whole year of HIV care, nutritious food, and loving support to nearly 200 children and their families. The remaining 25% will benefit the very important work of GMHC.

Endless gratitude to our amazing team! Can’t wait til next year!
image
  • Samia

    No pics of Moi,I was there too!!Crying out loud here!Lol

Donate