KCA. - Keep a Child Alive

Take Action

Walking on Sunshine…

… And it felt great!

imageIt was a beautiful, sunny day in New York this past Sunday at AIDS Walk NY!  Keep a Child Alive’s mighty team raised over $73,000 and was the second highest ranked fundraising team!  75% of the funds raised will help KCA provide 155 children with a full year’s worth of HIV treatment, nutritious food, counseling, school supplies, and loving care.  The remaining 25% will go to support the local efforts of GMHC.  The amount of smiles you’re helping to create is exponential!

imageA special thank you to Jackie Nichols and Ian Jopson for their relentless commitment to KCA and consistently ranking in the top 6 fundraisers of the entire walk!

imageTo our whole team, you have our heartfelt thanks!  You make fundraising look like a walk in the park! 

Donate